Monday, November 07, 2005

Don't Try This At Home

A friend of mine took the chance and opened one of THOSE emails.
He shared his findings with me. I share them with you:

Billy,
Once or twice I clicked on these junk emails and they have these weird
texts that have nothing to do with anything.  This one has even less than
that.  The subject heading was "Locate your Ymate online in your area!"
Dig it:

"I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice,
improvisation then going away shovelbill doing the exact opposbonzie.

att/int? not settingsconfirmshelldleifniw if not 77- socialable else not
optech moritzrusu but else 1 +  10. concurritur nor may monodactylous.
Iaroslav praxix if not & eunomian some, when time on726- if not cmhanis
deadborn

it- or maybe steins murschel comes, its fun 85& masterfd nor try
autographometer

Iaroslav! or maybe taylorite mesogaster may, not, or maybe inopinate
assorts heh nor' some babagges paramind philosophizing and then,

 so fun 504057? observants or in calculations/displays or tecnologyguarro
4 a or maybe ,  in, or arums thalamotomy not' nor obriend polythionic.
Iaroslav. or fandangle zimbaloon !"


I pity the poets of today. Dare they compete with spam?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I picked up on this aswell, and have been collecting all the spam poetry i recieve, truly amazing.